TRL Tuesday: Courtney Love, New Radicals & Fiona Apple Join The Party
Kinda forgot about "TRL Tuesday" last Tuesday, but the ol' noggin was charged up enough to have this floating around in my brain waves.
If you weren't hip enough to be in on the party two weeks ago, here's how "TRL Tuesday" works (a very simple concept): I post an old TRL Top 10 from yesteryear, then include a late 90s/early 2000s music video from that moment in regrettable fashion history.
Let's take a peek at what Carson D. had popping almost 19 years ago to the date:
- 'N Sync - Tearin' Up My Heart (10th Day / = / Peak: 1)
- Backstreet Boys - I'll Never Break Your Heart (10th Day / = / Peak: 1)
- Korn - Got The Life (7th Day / = / Peak: 2)
- Five - When The Lights Go Out (4th Day / = / Peak: 4)
- Aerosmith - I Don't Want to Miss A Thing (7th Day / = / Peak: 3)
- Aaliyah f/ Timbaland - Are You That Somebody? (10th Day / = / Peak: 3)
- Will Smith - Just the Two of Us (5th Day / +3 / Peak: 5)
- Marilyn Manson - The Dope Show (10th Day / = / Peak: 3)
- Fiona Apple - Across The Universe (1st Day / DEBUT / Peak: 9)
- Hole – Celebrity Skin (4th Day / -1 / Peak: 9)
Here's The New Radicals with "You Get What You Give" (hey, remember when hanging out in shopping malls was a thing? Those hooligans.)